Saturday 24 March 2012

Down 2 Dress Sizes!

A much better day all around. I woke up feeling much better and had no trouble getting through my morning routine and getting down to work. I actually had a very productive, if frustrating morning, learning how to do all the accounts for my business in Quick Books. I was so in the zone of just entering receipts and sales that I was surprised to look at a clock and realise it was almost 2pm!

It was another bright, sunny and warm spring day, so in the afternoon I decided the accounts could wait while I got out all my spring and summer clothes I'd put away last October. I always like getting out the new seasons’ clothes from storage; it feels like I’ve just acquired a whole new wardrobe. I try to do a seasonal wardrobe cull, checking if everything still fits and flatters, and getting rid of any clothes I didn’t wear this past winter and can’t see myself wearing again. Which is how I managed to spend 3 hours yesterday afternoon trying on all my clothes and shoes. I know I’ve lost weight since last summer – after all, that was the point of all this exercise and food blogging! – but it was still a shock to see just how big some of my summer clothes have got on me. I have several pieces that are literally unwearable until I get them taken in they are so big, particularly bottoms and dresses. Actually, my husband pointed out that some items I bought on sale last summer would probably be cheaper and easier to simply replace. I’m hoping that means he’s willing to pay for some new summer clothes!

Hard to feel depressed when you realise you’ve gone down 2 dress sizes and have a bunch of “new” clothes you can’t wait to wear again!

The Score:
Calories:
Protein:
Carbs:
Fat:
Alcohol:
Fibre:
2024.93
104.74g
277.11g
57.89g
0
28.97g
20%
55%
26%

Calories burned through exercise:
Rest Day


What I ate:
Time
Item
Amount
07:30
Vitamins - Centrum Advance A to Zinc, 400iu of Vitamin E, 1000iu Vitamin D3 and 500mg Glucosamine sulphate
1 each
Cold water
200mL
Mattesson's Turkey rashers
3 rashers
Mesa Sunrise cereal
60g
Alpro Soy milk
120mL
Sainsbury's pressed apple and cherry juice
200mL
08:15
Black Tea
500mL
10:30
Brazil nuts
6g
Cashews
14g
Plums
105g
Irish Yoghurts Diet Fruits of the Forest
125g
Raspberry and Echinacea tea
250mL
11:15
Green Tea
250mL
14:00
Pork Loin
61g
Merchant Gourmet tinned puy lentils
105g
Microwaved broccoli
100g
Microwaved cauliflower
147g
Sainsbury's Bramley apple sauce
30g
14:30
Lemon Tea Nuun electrolyte tablet in water
750mL
18:00
Muller rice pudding smooth toffee
190g
19:30
Turkey and Butternut Squash Risotto
333g
Raw Tomato
85g
Caffeine free Black tea with milk and sugar
500mL
20:00
Galaxy milk chocolate
63g
22:30
500mg Glucosamine sulphate
1 pill

Plus 500 to 1500mL of cold water sipped from a water bottle throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment