Sunday 9 October 2011

The Wardrobe Dilemma

Had a rather quiet and restful day yesterday. Slept in a bit, went on a gentle walk by the river with my husband, wandered around the shops for a couple of hours . . . and there goes the morning. Really should have packed a snack as we didn’t get back until after 1:30pm by which time I was ravenous!

There was a definite nip in the air so I spent the afternoon going through my wardrobe, packing away all the summer clothes and getting out the winter coats and jumpers. This also involved trying on most of my clothes to see if they still fit and still suited me. And all too often then answer was no, especially trousers and tailored dresses. Which leads to a serious wardrobe dilemma: Do I hang on to the clothes which I have “outgrown” on the assumption that I will lose weight and they will fit again, or do I accept my new shape and let these clothes go? Normally I am pretty ruthless about clearing out my clothes but I just can’t accept this new larger me until I have had a serious go at losing the weight. So everything that I still liked but didn’t fit went back into the wardrobe or away with the summer clothes. If they still don’t fit at the end of March when I take out the summer clothes, I promise I will let them go!

The Score:
Calories:
Protein:
Carbs:
Fat:
Fibre:
1694
78.45g
241.94g
47.28g
24.52g
18%
57%
25%
Calories burned through exercise:
Rest Day

What I ate:
Time
Item
Amount
09:00
Vitamins - Centrum Advance A to Zinc, 400iu of Vitamin E, 1000iu Vitamin D3 and 500mg Glucosamine sulphate
Mattesson’s Turkey rashers
3 rashers
Mesa Sunrise cereal
60g
Alpro Soy milk
120mL
Sainsbury's pressed apple and cherry juice
150mL
09:30
Black tea
500mL
14:00
Princes Tuna chunks (in brine, drained)
64g
with Hellmann's light mayonnaise
15g
and Branston gherkin relish
10g
on Genius brown bread toast
2 slices
Tomato
78g
Sainsbury's carrot and coriander soup
200g
17:15
Sainsbury's fruit and seed mix
40g
Sainsburys Freefrom iced rich fruit cake slice
1 slice
19:45
Sainsburys extra lean beef escalopes
70g
Steamed new potatoes
150g
Steamed cauliflower
90g
Steamed broccoli
45g
Bisto Best beef gravy
about 5g
Sainsbury's Freefrom Bramley Apple Pies
1 pie
21:00
Ellactiva Chocolate Calcium Chew
1 chew

No comments:

Post a Comment