Monday 10 October 2011

Not my best day

Not my best day nutritionally. I had a sore wrist from too much typing on my laptop, rather than at a more ergonomic workstation, which was getting worse so my husband insisted I rest it all day, including not going to the gym. You never realize how much you use your computer, or even your dominant hand, until you can’t! We did go for a walk but I felt very blah all day and the mostly empty cupboards made it easy to eat junk food (we were out of fresh and frozen fruit, yoghurt, and nuts) in front of the TV. The combination of boredom and being upset I couldn’t do anything also made me crave sweet treats to lift my mood. Emotional eating at its worst! Plus I really did think having an at home curry was much healthier than it apparently is. Tikka Malsala sauce had 234 calories and 18g of fat per portion?!

I know I will feel better once I go grocery shopping and get back to the high fruit and veg and fibre diet I normally eat. Overall though it’s not a disaster and my body could probably have used an extra day’s rest after my first week on a new exercise program.

The Score:
Calories:
Protein:
Carbs:
Fat:
Fibre:
2344.75
101.31g
306.32g
76.48g
20.04g
17%
53%
30%
Calories burned through exercise:
Rest Day

What I ate:
Time
Item
Amount
09:15
Vitamins - Centrum Advance A to Zinc, 400iu of Vitamin E, 1000iu Vitamin D3 and 500mg Glucosamine sulphate
1 each
Whole Scrambled egg with 2 egg whites
3 eggs
Genius brown bread toast
2 slices
with Flora Light
10g
and St Dalfour Raspberry jam
27g
Sainsbury’s pressed apple juice
200mL
10:00
Black tea
500mL
11:00
Raspberry and Echinacea tea
250mL
12:00
Sainsbury’s Freefrom iced rich fruit cake slice
1 slice
Alpro Soy milk
200mL
14:00
Chicken stir Fry with Blue Dragon Sticky Plum Sauce
263g
Merchant Gourmet Red and White Quinoa
100g
17:00
Sainsbury's Freefrom Bramley Apple Pies
1 pie
Cadbury Dairymilk caramel chocolate bar
1/2 bar
20:00
Previously baked turkey breast
90g
Loyd Grossman Tikka Masala sauce
1/2 jar
Basmati rice
50g dry
Sharwoods plain poppadoms
2 poppadoms
with Sharwoods Mango chutney
50g

No comments:

Post a Comment